Cost of living comparison between Toulon, France and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.152 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 135% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,776 (€1,660) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)