Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.340 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,543 (5,907 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)