Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,711 prices entered by 1,234 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.673 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,055 (C$3,071) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)