Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,285 (﷼ 22,605,841) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)