Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00053 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,303 (﷼ 38,080,377) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)