Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.847 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,529 (AU$4,732) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)