Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.439 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 136% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,992 (AU$4,390) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)