Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.420 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 177% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,690 (AU$3,654) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)