Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.714 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 184% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,270 (AU$4,640) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)