Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.295 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 147% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,667 (AU$2,528) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (42 minutes ago)