Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17069 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,220 (¥270,778) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)