Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,192 in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)