Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,427 in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)