Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 258% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,688 (¥236,617) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (25 minutes ago)