Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 949 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17596 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 215% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,288 (¥393,775) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)