Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16818 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 193% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,361 (¥400,531) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)