Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17221 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,349 (¥362,059) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)