Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16145 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,418 (¥225,562) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)