Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,968 (¥197,417) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)