Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,771 (3,301,640 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)