Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,559 in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)