Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,488 in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)