Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,551 in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)