Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,075 in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)