Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27607 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,130 (₨76,537) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)