Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27700 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,701 (₨74,734) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)