Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 MXN / MDL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,260 (11,043 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)