Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18422 MXN / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,980 (179,023 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)