Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,774 (4,396 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)