Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 153% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,373 (€2,273) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)