Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 634 prices entered by 55 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)