Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,286 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)