Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,539 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)