Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,858 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)