Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,901 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)