Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.869 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,279 (元13,344) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)