Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 78% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,739 (元8,682) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)