Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,110 (元10,203) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (44 minutes ago)