Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,298 (元13,781) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)