Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30019 MXN / BTN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,575 (71,872 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)