Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28245 MXN / BTN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,542 (115,211 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)