Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29148 MXN / BTN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,322 (86,873 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (38 minutes ago)