Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,516 (€1,068) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (35 minutes ago)