Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.928 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,262 (EC$2,556) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)