Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.030 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,259 (EC$5,585) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)