Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.367 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,018 (EC$6,111) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)