Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.562 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,163 (EC$6,273) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)