Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31860 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,458 (₨35,964) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)