Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30542 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,065 (46,052 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)