Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31135 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,125 (87,121 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)