Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26731 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,693 (62,447 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)