Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31987 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,350 (82,376 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)