Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.683 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,744 (33,320₴) in Ternopil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)