Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,520 (38,127₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)