Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,175 in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)