Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,523 in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)