Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,069 in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)