Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.494 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,862 (R 11,284) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)