Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.949 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,272 (6,117TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)