Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,296 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,623 (﷼ 50,474,241) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)