Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,619 (L 32,677) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)