Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 MXN / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 422 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,632 (L 47,939) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)