Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,552 (L 39,765) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)