Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,739 (L 33,496) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)