Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 MXN / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 549 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,906 (L 40,395) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)