Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.827 MXN / GEL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,150 (1,680 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)