Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.928 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 161% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,381 (NZ$5,053) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)