Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,233 (4,583,824 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (38 minutes ago)