Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00641 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,709 (3,853,785 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)