Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00604 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,230 (3,843,899 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)