Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,882 (€1,422) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)