Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,480 (€1,210) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)