Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,624 (€1,770) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)