Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,021 (€957) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)