Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37669 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,310 (Php48,607) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)