Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40968 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,038 (Php31,823) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)