Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35958 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,200 (Php56,175) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)