Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.786 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,200 ($b8,686) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)