Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,330 ($b7,407) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (44 minutes ago)