Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,621 ($b10,356) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)