Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,490 ($b4,624) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)