Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.626 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,101 ($b9,558) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)