Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.926 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,825 ($b9,852) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)