Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,357 (Rp 29,109,053) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)