Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.133 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 146% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,422 (€2,871) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (30 minutes ago)