Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 172% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,969 (€2,344) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)