Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.746 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 154% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,944 (€2,679) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)