Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,362 (GH₵4,974) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)