Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,053 (213,236 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)