Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,305 (CH$1,296,408) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)