Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03063 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,043 (CH$1,241,977) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)