Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03067 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,600 (CH$932,539) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)