Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02738 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,526 (CH$1,114,897) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (36 minutes ago)