Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,079 (CH$895,824) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)