Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.678 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 234% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,780 (GH₵8,932) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)