Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 169% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,021 (GH₵16,448) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)