Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 MXN / GHS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 169% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,140 (GH₵14,228) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)