Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16744 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,307 (¥234,756) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)