Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16145 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,666 (¥276,650) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)