Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17377 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,781 (¥211,661) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)