Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17196 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,004 (¥244,260) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)