Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.538 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,388 (RM4,273) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)