Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,339 (RM3,174) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)