Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.743 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,072 (RM4,232) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)