Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,368 (45,919 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)