Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 908 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,843 (65,049 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)