Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,857 (37,435 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)